Many travelers who start their trip to Kefalonia from mainland Greece, select Kilini as their port of departure.
Kilini is located in the northwestern part of the Peloponnese, 316 km from the International Airport of Athens and 287 km from the capital's center.
> Book your ferry tickets from Kilini
• How long is the duration of the trip?
The crossing from Kilini to Kefalonia (Poros) lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes.
• How much do the tickets cost?
A one-way ticket to Kefalonia is priced at €13.5.
• What ferries are operating from Kilini to Kefalonia?
All routes are operated by a conventional ferry appertaining to Levante Ferries' fleet.
> Conventional ferries
The conventional type of ferry is a large ship that comprises indoor and outdoor spaces and a big garage. The interior spaces are air-conditioned. Many facilities are available on deck, including lounges, bars, and a shop.
Bad weather conditions (strong winds or storms) and waves usually don't affect conventional ferries. The trip is very pleasant due to the different areas where you can gaze at the beautiful Ionian waters while enjoying a coffee or a snack. Last but not least, a basic advantage of those ferries is the large garages that allow passengers to transfer their vehicles.
Price range: €13.5
Vehicle: €13.5-€17.5 (Moto), €45 (Car)
• Indicative Timetables
Check our booking engine for precise timetables.
- From Kilini
- • 06:15 Levante Ferries (1h30m)
- • 10:30 Levante Ferries (1h30m)
- • 15:15 Levante Ferries (1h30m)
- • 20:00 Levante Ferries (1h30m)
- To Kilini
- • 04:00 Levante Ferries (1h30m)
- • 08:15 Levante Ferries (1h30m)
- • 13:00 Levante Ferries (1h30m)
- • 17:45 Levante Ferries (1h30m)