Top Greek islands & Mainland Destinations
BOOK YOURFERRY TICKETS
View all destinations
Popular Regions in Greece
View all regions
Most popular Greek islands & mainland destinations
View destinations by popularity
View more articles
Latest photos by our members
Discover the Greeka Community
Popular Events in Greece
More events in Greece
Greeka.com has its offices in: Greece (Athens, Syntagma Square) and Bulgaria (Sofia).
We're growing fast, and we're always on the lookout for talented new team members to join us in our bases in Greece and Bulgaria.
Leadership, learning and opportunity are at the heart of our company culture. Whether you're a fresh graduate or an industry leader, we'll be looking to you to
collaborate, discover, create and share knowledge, insight and technology with all the team and our clients.
Our office in Athens is now recruiting for the position of:
Digital Marketing & Sales executive,
Junior/Mid software engineer and
Our office in Bulgaria is now recruiting for the position of:
Travel operator Manager and
People willing to do their internship are also welcome to contact us.
We are hiring a Digital Marketing/Sales executive for our office in the center of Athens for the successful promotion of our digital products.
As a Digital Marketing/Sales executive you will expand the company's projects presence by finding the target audience to distribute quality marketing content. You will implement the Marketing strategy to build marketing position and gain new customers.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSABILITIES:
- Support and develop SEO/SEM strategies and PPC campaigns including Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and other channels
- Running creative Social Media campaigns
- Communicating with potential customers
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Delivering sales presentations by phone, email or on-site meetings
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- High School Diploma
- Passion for internet Marketing and sales
- Strong Communication and networking skills
- Excellent Greek and English verbal & writing skills
- Ability to build meaningful professional and personal relationships
- Age 23-30
And as a plus...
- Good understanding of digital platforms and web technologies
- Good level of Web & IT skills particularly Excel
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- We are offering a position inside a dynamic team atmosphere where you will have the opportunity to apply your skills and grow both personally and professionally.
- Steady salary plus bonuses on sales.
- Our office is located in Athens at walking distance from Syntagma square.
- Our goal is to create world class websites, applications and tools both for tourists to Greece and businesses.
Are you a motivated software engineer? Do you want to learn Go language?
Work with us!
We are looking for talented and motivated engineers to join our team! Working with us is exciting!
In Greeka, you'll get the opportunity to work on new Go language projects and develop your skills alongside experienced engineers in a pleasant working environment. Your main duty will be to develop robust software based on cloud services and build fast and reliable APIs and apps, using the best practices and according to software design principles.
Our team consists of people interested in growing their skills as individuals and as a part of a team, implementing the best solutions, based on new technologies and software designing principles.
Our main goal as a company is to continuously develop our software, focused on high performance and flawless design.
Working with us, you will be part of a team of experienced and talented engineers, be guided and enrich your knowledge in several fields!
- Understanding of distributed software principles
- Understanding of HTTP and REST
- Knowledge of at least one compiled language
- Willing to learn Go Language
GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Cloud experience
- Microservices experience
- Multithreading programming
TOOLS WE USE
- Unit testing
- Continuous Integration tools (Bitbucket Pipelines)
The Senior PHP Developer will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of new front-end/back end applications for big scale websites but also for our client’s web solutions. The Senior Web Developer will need to effectively collaborate, influence and work across-functional hats to solve complex problems and build world class web sites.
- 5+ years of continuous experience programming in PHP
- MySQL Server database knowledge and relational database design experience
- Experience in SOAP or Curl or Socket connections
- Ability to develop applications and write code from scratch
- Maintain and enhancing code to meet changing internal and industry needs
- Ability to document clearly (code and other documentation of materials)
- Linux Server Maintenance, including configuration of Apache and installation of SSL certificates
- Knowledge about writing, developing and programming mobile applications.
- Very good use of English oral and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details
- Team work spirit
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the creation of new websites and the maintenance of existing ones.
- 5+ years of experience in web design and a solid understanding of the relationship between content, visual design, user interface and technology
- Strong Background in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Working knowledge of XML, PHP
- Excellent visual design skills and outstanding design portfolio of projects required
- Expeience with UX Design and testing
- Experience with diverse content, including static, dynamic variables, rich-media, etc
- Exceptional understanding of HTML, capabilities of browsers and other user-centered design constraints within the web environment
- Strong organizational skills and be able to work effectively under deadlines while managing concurrent projects
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the the maintenance of existing websites.
- 3+ years of experience in web design.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines while managing concurrent projects
The Sales Call Operator must be enthusiastic and determined to join our sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for calling potential customers and current ones to propose them our services.
- Must have at least 2 years sales experience.
- Excellent telephone and communications skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Prior computer experience required.
- Prior telephone sales experience preferred.
We need Travel Operators for supervising all our travel activities in the following departments:
Ferry Tickets Department
Handling the Online reservations. Preparing the tickets to be sent to customers and giving them all needed and requested information and assistance.
Car Rentals Department
Handling the Online reservations. Communicating with our car rental partners in order to provide the best possible services and fulfill customer’s wishes.
Find deals, market research.
Invoicing, checking refunds received from ferry companies, checking payments received from customers etc.
- No previous experience needed as you will be trained to handle all our specific tasks.
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Any other foreign language is an advantage.
- Studies within the Tourism sector is an advantage.
We need an Travel Operator manager to supervise our travel operators in the following departments:
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years airline, hotel or other travel industry experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Project and process management
- Strong analytical skills
The office manager has a wide range of administrative, technical, and clerical responsibilities to carry out, with an overall responsibility of ensuring the smooth running of the office.
TASKS AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required
- Organise / supervise / dispatch daily tasks to staff and check for accuracy
- Prepare outgoing mail for distribution
- Fax, scan and copy documents
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Retrieve information when requested
- Update and maintain internal staff contact lists
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank
- Keep office area clean and tidy
EDUCATION AND RESPONSABILITIES
- College Diploma or equivalent
- Previous office experience is requested in similar position
- Competent computer skills including MS Office or equivalent
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Relevant training or certification in office administration is an added advantage
We have positions for interns in technical, creative, travel and business roles each year: Email your CV, together with a covering letter explaining why you would like to integrate our company.