Want to book a tour in Milos? This is the right place. Hereby we suggest the most impressive tours in Milos that will give you the chance to deeply know this beautiful island. Take a bus tour in Milos and see the most important sights that visitors have to see on the island, including the traditional fishing villages with the characteristic boat garages on the ground floor of the houses, the early Christian Catacombs and special geological spots on the island.
Due to the volcanic background of Milos, there are many spots of rare geological beauty on this Cycladic island, such as the white stone of Sarakiniko, the Cave of Papafragas and the two volcano craters. Our geological tour in Milos will give you a deep insight of all these spots plus a visit to the Mining Museum and the Mineral Factory in Milos. Among the most impressive Milos tours is the boat trip to Kleftiko, a sea region with fabulous sea caves and crystal water to swim. This boat trip is certainly not to miss during your visit on the island.
- Best of Milos in one day 8 hours from € 50.00
- Around Milos tour by boat 11 hours from € 120.00
- Sea Kayak day tours around Milos 5 hours from N/A
- Snorkeling boat tour to Kleftiko 10 hours from € 70.00
- Geological tour 5 hours from € 55.00
- Swimming tour north beaches 6 hours from N/A
- Boat trip to Kleftiko Pirate Sea Caves 10 hours from N/A