Our services are rated
Read reviews about our services.
View all our services
Top Greek islands & Mainland Destinations
BOOK YOURFERRY TICKETS
View all destinations
Popular Regions in Greece
View all regions
Most popular Greek islands & mainland destinations
View destinations by popularity
View more articles
Latest photos by our members
Discover the Greeka Community
Popular Events in Greece
More events in Greece
Travel to Santorini island, Greece: As Santorini is the most popular tourist destination in Greece, it is easy to travel there with direct ferry routes or flights not only from Athens but also from other Greek islands, including Mykonos, Paros, Naxos and Crete.
Is it your first time to Santorini? Read first our step by step Holiday guide!
You will find below all the needed information about how to get to Santorini:
• By Ferry from Athens & the islands
• By Plane from Athens & other capitals
• With an island-hopping package
• With a day-cruises from other islands
Use our awarded ferry service and Skyscanner to find the most recently updated routes and schedules.
• How to get to Santorini from Athens? You can fly directly from the International Airport of Athens or you can use a ferry from the main ports of Athens (Piraeus and Rafina) or. There is a daily boat to Santorini from Piraeus all year round.
• How to get to Santorini from Mykonos, Crete, Naxos, and other islands? The only way to get to Santorini from these islands of the Aegean sea is with a ferry ride. There are no flight connections between the islands.
• How to get to Santorini from abroad (London, Paris, and other capitals)? There are direct flights from London, Paris, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Prague, Venice, Rome and more. If no direct flights are available, you can reach Athens and then take a domestic flight to Santorini or take the ferry.
Discover below in which ways you can get to Santorini, as well as useful information about flights and ferries!
Don't forget to get informed about the local transportation options you have, in order to organize your transfer to your hotel and explore each and every spot of Santorini easily!
You can travel to Santorini by ferry from Athens and from many different islands of the Aegean sea (Mykonos, Crete, Paros, Naxos & more).
Ferries depart for Santorini on a daily basis from the port of Piraeus in Athens. During summer, ferries depart also from Rafina, the other port of Athens, which is closer to the international airport Eleftherios Venizelos.
Santorini is also connected with most of the islands of the Cyclades, a few islands of Dodecanese and Crete. Because of the ferry schedules' frequency, many visitors actually combine their visit to Santorini with hopping to other islands!
Most visitors to Santorini come from Mykonos, Piraeus (Athens), Heraklion (Crete), Naxos, Paros, Ios & Milos.
> View ferry connections to Santorini or Book online your ferry tickets to Santorini
You can also fly to Santorini. Santorini National Airport (JTR), also known as Thira Airport, serves domestic flights between Athens and Santorini. It is also connected with many international airports around Europe. More specifically, there are direct flights from Santorini to the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy and more.
The airport is located on the northern side of Kamari village, near Monolithos, Perivolia and Exo Gonia villages. You can reach the airport by car, by public bus and by taxi. You can prebook online your transfer from/to Santorini airport.
Discover some island hopping packages including Santorini, organized by Greeka. Our packages include accommodation in lovely hotels + transportation + transfers from/to the ports/airports. We can also organize a tailor-made package according to your needs. Just contact-us!
Why book with us? We handle the holidays for thousands of people every year. Our professional staff & well-chosen associates will make everything to ensure your relaxing & unforgettable travel experience. Read reviews from previous customers.
> Discover all our island hopping packages to Santorini!
Discover some day tours and cruises to Santorini from the nearby islands of Naxos and Paros. You will have the possibility to see the best of Santorini in one day.
> Discover the tours to Santorini!
Do you Need a Free Travel Quote?
Our team of experienced travel specialists can organize your unforgettable vacation in Greece!
Please send us a request and we will rapidly answer you with a free quote!