Best Hotels & Accommodations
The Cycladic Narges Hotel is located in a great environment, very close to the beach of Aliki. The amazing facilities include a pool with luxurious sunbeds for relaxing moments and a spacious breakfast lounge, while breakfast can also be served in your own room.
The modern Blue Sense Villa in Aliki is ideal for luxurious accommodation. With a large housing capacity, the villa is great for groups or families of up to 10 people. It is pet-friendly and spacious, with a private swimming pool, a car parking area, and a fully equipped kitchen. A variety of ...
At a small distance from the beautiful Aliki beach, the complex of Parosland Hotel is an ideal destination for a luxurious vacation. Guests can enjoy the large pool and relax by receiving massage or beauty care treatments. The reception operates 24 hours and a gym is found on the premises of the ...
Things to See & Do
Photos by Greeka Members
Photos by Greeka Team
susiler 15 Apr 2009Convenient locationAliki is not actually a village, it is a tourist hamlet with many hotels and taverns in the seaside. We rented our hotel there because it is closer to the airport, although it is quite far from the other beaches and villages.
Transportation in the daytime is good, but buses stop in the evening, so we rented a sccoter to be more comfortable.
The beach is very close to all hotels. It is a small, sandy beach with clean water and no watersports. This was not actually a problem, because there are so many other beaches on Paros to practise some sports.
We actually used to swim in Aliki beach early in the morning, even before breakfast, when the beach was not that crowded, and we set our for excursions at noon.
Canadian_44 14 Jan 2008Aliki lovely small villageWe spent our week in Aliki.. lovely small village with great central beaches and small outdoor pubs. We loved exploring the nooks and crannies of the village. Although small, Aliki has a wonderful selection of great seafood restaurants which sit on (literally) the fishing boats so one can watch the fisherman prepare the fresh octopus and squid. Bar staff were friendly and kind and the prices were half that of the bars and restaurants in the larger towns on the island.
Hans_O 05 Feb 2007Picturesque village by the seaNationality: Finland
- How did you get to the village of Aliki: Public transportation
- Where is your accommodation located: Parikia
- How much time did it take you to reach Aliki village: 20 minutes
- What are the conditions of the roads that take you to the village: Good
- If you used public transportation, did you have to wait long for the bus: No
- Did you enjoy the trip to Aliki village: Yes, it was beautiful
- In order to get to the village were enough signs in order to find it: I used a map
- Why did you choose this particular village: Recommended by: brochure/magazine/newspaper/internet site. We used only public transportation and it was easy to get there
-How would you describe the village: Picturesque, by the sea, offering views, proximate to airport. Nice and quiet
- Can everything, one might need, be found in the village: Yes
- Did the village meet your expectations? Yes Rate: 8/10
- Favorite thing about the village: Tranquility and sea view
- Is there anything that you dont like about the village of Aliki or things that should be done by the authorities to improve it or is something missing: No its beautiful the way it is
- Any recommendations/tips for future visitors: Take enough time to enjoy the surroundings.
- Would you come to this village again: Yes
- Other recommends villages? Naousa, Marpissa, Lefkes, Parikia