Naxos Agios Georgios beach (Town)
Best Hotels & Accommodations
Featuring a large outdoor swimming pool surrounded by flowery gardens, Alkyoni Beach Hotel is a seaside exotic resort. It is located on the beach of Agios Georgios, at a short walking distance from Town. Its convenient location comes with an amazing environment and a modern interior design.
Nissaki Beach Hotel is situated in the coastal area of Saint George. All rooms have balconies or verandas with various views. Guests can spend their time by the pool where sun-loungers are provided or have a drink from the bar. Every day, a buffet breakfast is served.
Galaxy Hotel offers single, double and triple rooms. All of them feature a satellite TV, a mini-fridge, Wi-Fi internet access, a balcony and lots of other amenities. A restaurant and a large swimming pool with sunbeds and a snack bar are also available for all guests.
Things to See & Do
Photos by Greeka Members
Photos by Greeka Team
gjbiljana 23 Oct 2013Walking distance from ChoraBeautiful sandy beach, very good organized, walking distance from the center of Chora, very clean and not deep water, you can enjoy lovely sunset from this beach. Several beach bars, but the music that come from the bars is not loud but quiet and pleasant. You can have romantic dinner on table in the sand in the restaurants at the beginning of the beach. Great beach for all generations.
B_Von 17 Nov 2006Great place to play beach volleyNationality: Danish
How did you get to Agios Georgios beach in Naxos: By boat
Location of accommodation: 3 minutes from the beach
How much time did it take you to get to Agios Georgios beach in Naxos: 3 minutes
-What is the condition of the roads on the way to the beach: Fine, no problem
-Was the trip to the beach enjoyable: Just 3 minutes so there wasnt much to enjoy, but it was fine
- In order to reach the beach, did you use a: I stay in the area
- Reasons for going to Agios Georgios beach in Naxos: Proposed by our hotel/accommodation, it is the closest one to our accommodation
-Describe Agios Georgios beach: Long sandy beach, clear waters, blue waters, beautiful surroundings, fully organized with sun beds and umbrella rentals, surrounded by hotels and other, clean, cheap
-What amenities was the beach close to: Telephone, bank, mini market, restaurants, cafes, bars, beach bar, clubs. All very satisfying
- Did it meet your expectations: Yes Rate: 9/10
- Favorite thing about Agios Georgios beach: Nice water and beautiful volley opportunity
- Is there anything that you dont like about the beach or things that should be done by the authorities to ameliorate it or something missing: Perhaps beach volley opportunity
- Any recommendations/tips for future visitors: Good place, especially for children