Agia Anna beach in Naxos
Information About Agia Anna
Agia Anna Naxos: Located 7 km from the capital, following Agios Prokopios, there is the beautiful beach of Agia Anna. It is the group of several sandy beaches, interrupted only by a small fishing port and some rocky formations. Some parts of the beach are fully organized and some are not.
The crystalline turquoise waters are forming, with the soft golden sand, an idyllic picture. Agia Anna Beach can be reached by bus from Naxos Town. The village of Agia Anna has many hotels, studios and rooms for rent as well as numerous fish restaurants and taverns, cafes, bars and night clubs.
Book your sunbed in Agia Anna beach! Naxos is a very popular island and the beaches can get very busy in summertime! You can now Book your sunbeds online.
Things To See And Do In Agia Anna
How did you get to Agia Anna beach: By foot as my accommodation is located in the area
Location of accommodation: Hotel Dimitra
How much time did it take you to get to the beach: 10 minutes
-What is the condition of the roads on the way to Agia Anna beach: Much traffic, small road
-Was the trip to the beach enjoyable: Yes and no. Its not so far way but to much traffic but its near our hotel
- In order to reach the beach, did you use a: I stay in the area
- Reasons for going to Agia Anna beach: It is the closest one to our accommodation
-Describe the beach: Long sandy beach, crystalline waters, cold waters, fully organized with sun beds and umbrellas rentals, calm, clean, windy, expensive
-What amenities was the beach close to: Mini market, restaurants, cafes, bars
- Did it meet your expectations: Yes Rate: 8/10 Nice sand, not too many people and tourists
- Favorite thing about Agia Anna beach: Not to many people, a lot of space, clean, near to the water, good restaurants
- Is there anything that you dont like about the beach or things that should be done by the authorities to ameliorate it or something missing: The sun chairs are too expensive, it blows to much sand
- Any recommendations/tips for future visitors: Get to the beach early if you want to have sun chairs near the water