One day cruise to Greek islands, from Athens
Discover our Greek island tours! This is a day tour to the most beautiful Saronic islands, Hydra and Aegina.
For this cruise, you’ll be transferred by bus to the port, where you’ll embark on the cruise ship.
At 08.30 we’ll depart for Hydra, where we arrive at 11.45. You will have free time for a walk in the picturesque town and shopping or swimming. At the port, you will find many horse-carriages for a romantic tour around the town.
At 13.30, we’ll embark on the cruise ship and sail to Aegina through Poros and the coast of Peloponnese. The lunch will be served on board.
At 15.30, we’ll arrive in Aegina, where you will have spare time for a swim. Close to the port, you will see a single column standing, a remaining of the temple of Apollo that used to lie there. You’ll also have the option of an excursion by bus to the well- preserved Temple of Athena Aphaia in the center of the island.
At 18.00, we’ll start our trip to return to Athens, where we arrive late in the afternoon. Upon your arrival, you’ll be transferred by bus to your hotel.
V.I.P. CLASS INCLUSIONS:
• Round trip transfer from/to your hotel in Athens.
• Fast lane embarkation and disembarkation.
• Business class buffet (served in a separated area from standard class passengers).
• Finger food served in first class.
• Unlimited water, filter coffee, soft drinks.
• A choice betweeen the Walking tour in Hydra or the Panoramic Tour in Aegina.
• Visit to the cruise ship’s bridge and meeting with the Captain.
• Discount on the ships boutique.