Rhodes is a tourist developed island and gives visitors many chances to explore by tour. A tour in Rhodes permits visitors to discover the island quickly and trouble free. Many bus tours in Rhodes run the island and offer visits to beautiful villages, amazing beaches, monuments and monasteries. However, the most fun are certainly the boat tours.
Very popular is the boat tour from Rhodes to Simi, a tiny island of Dodecanese with distinctive architectural style. Before reaching the port of Simi Town, this tour makes a stop at the beautiful Monastery of Panormitis, on the southern side of the island.
Equally popular are the boat tours in Rhodes, such as the tour to Lindos, to walk through this picturesque village, visit the Acropolis on top and swim at Saint Paul's Bay. More Rhodes sightseeing tours also go to Turkey, and particularly the popular resort of Marmaris.
- East coast sailing cruise 8 hours from € 75.00
- Island bus tour around Rhodes 8 hours from € 40.00
- Tour to Marmaris in Turkey 9 hours from € 45.00
- Tour to Symi island and Panormitis Monastery 9 hours from € 40.00
- Lindos and Seven Springs tour 6 hours from € 25.00
- Lindos tour by the sea 8 hours from € 35.00
- Rhodes by night 2.5 hours from € 36.00
- Horse riding tour in southern islands 8-10 hours from N/A
- Diving and hiking tour in eastern islands 8-10 hours from N/A
- Cycling tour in central islands 8-10 hours from N/A
- Cycling and hiking tour in northern islands 8-10 hours from N/A
- Cycling and hiking tour in western islands 8-10 hours from N/A
- Evening Rhodes city tour 3 hours from N/A