Mykonos Town Hall
Mykonos Town Hall in the Cyclades: The Town Hall of Mykonos is a typical building of local architecture. It was originally built in 1785 primarily to serve as a residence of the then Russian Count by the name of Ivan Voinovich during the Russo-Turkish War.
Inside the premises of the town hall, there are six well-stocked libraries with a rich collection of books and manuscripts. The Town Hall being an old edifice, has been renovated a number of times as a precautionary measure, but the best part of this magnificent edifice is that, it has still retained its elegant architectural features.