Horse Riding Trip to Black Sandy Beach
• General info • Photos (8)
Take this Santorini tour to enjoy a foray into horse riding! Have a unique experience along the volcanic coasts of Vlichada, as you’re accompanied by a skillful tour guide.
After getting your training done, you may start your trip by heading from the caldera towards the gorgeous Vlichada fields, ideal for taking photos. Later, you will head towards the black beach of Vlichada, very close to the coast, almost touching the waters, before finally heading back to your stable (the tour’s starting point).
The tour itself lasts about 1.5 hours and it can host up to 6 participants per group, always following all health and safety protocols. It includes clear instructions on horseback riding and various stops, mainly for photo shooting and taking care of your thirst.
• The tour does not include pick-up and drop-off, so you’ll have to reach the meeting point by your means.
• You can find drinks and some snacks at the meeting point.
• You may bring a casual pair of shoes, casual clothing, and a sun hat as well.
• Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join the tour.
• The tour is not recommended for people with chronic back issues.