Want to book a tour in Paros? This is the right place. We suggest many interesting excursions and tours in Paros, this lovely and popular island of the Cyclades. As it is located in the centre of the complex, Paros is a convenient base for boat tours to the cosmopolitan Mykonos and Santorini or small islands, like Iraklia and Koufonisia. These Paros tours take place all through summer and particularly in high season.
The tour from Paros to Mykonos also stops at the important island of Delos, the sacred island of Apollo in the ancient times. An impressive sanctuary to Apollo and other buildings were constructed there in the antiquity, making Delos today an open archaeological site.
Among the most frequent Paros tours is the boat tour to Antiparos, this small island right opposite Paros with relaxing atmosphere and wonderful beaches. Close to Antiparos are uninhabited islands with amazing waters, like Despotiko. These Paros sightseeing tours are the best options to explore the group of Cyclades islands.
- Tour to Delos and Mykonos island 10 hours from € 50.00
- Tour to Santorini island 12 hours from € 65.00
- Boat tour to Koufonisia island 11 hours from € 40.00
- Boat tour to Amorgos island 11 hours from € 50.00
- Tour to Iraklia and Koufonissia islands 9 hours from N/A
- Tour to Antiparos island 6 hours 30 mn from N/A
- Paros cycling tours N/A from N/A