If you are interested to find a job in Patra, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Patra and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Patra? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Patra (2)
Lido Hotel: Sous Chef Needed
From 10-05-2018 to 20-09-2018
Now Hiring A Sous Chef (Mid May until mid-September)
Lido Seaside Hotel is looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our team. We’re looking for a culinary professional with strong leadership skills who is experienced with Mediterranean cuisine.
- Chef experience.
- Experienced in Mediterranean cuisine or even better in Greek cuisine.
- Ability to multitask while thinking on your feet in a high-volume environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively with a small team.
Lido Seaside Hotel is a family hotel located in the agricultural village of Melissi in Corinthia region. Our restaurant is specialized on the Mediterranean flavors. Local and international dishes, fresh fish and seafood in general, all cooked with incorporating local ingredients. At the core of our restaurant are traditional Greek specials and fresh fish dishes.
We offer competitive pay, free accommodation next to the hotel, meals and National Health Insurance.
Lido Hotel: Waiter / Waitress for the summer season
From 25-05-2018 to 15-09-2018
Positions: 1 Waiter / Waitress for full season. (Late May to Early September)
2 Waiter / Waitress for high season (July - August)
We are looking for happy, energetic team member who is going to be responsible for our breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner servings. Couples and groups of friends are welcome to apply.
The new member has to be friendly, always with a smile, communicative, hardworking, polite, work independently, on time, responsibly and have high attention to details. Proficient in English. Bartending and barista skills will also be taken into account.
- Prepares room for dining by clothing tables and setting decorations, condiments, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and aperitifs; suggesting courses; explaining the traditional Greek specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons' choices; identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons' choices from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Obtains revenues by totaling charges; issuing bill; accepting payment; delivering bill and payment to host; returning change or credit card and signature slip to patrons.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assisting in all departments of the Lido Hotel when required.
- Continuously maintain a clean, organize, safe and comfortable environment for our guests and colleagues.
What we offer:
- Free accommodations close to the hotel, meals and a competitive salary as well as National Health Insurance. Tips.
- Working Times: 08.00 am to 16.00 pm. Or 16.00pm to midnight. Six days a week.
- Friendly, family working environment.
If you feel this opportunity is for you, please send us your CV and photo.
Be the first to get news and special offers!