Polis Thessaloniki Conference Center
The luxury, modern rooms at the Polis Convention Centre in Thessaloniki are used to host social events, conferences, private meetings, galas, dinners, parties and wedding receptions for between 100 and 1,000 people.
Polis Thessaloniki Conference Center was established with the aim of providing the proper, outstanding infrastructure to ensure the best possible operation, direct service and coordination required to hold conventions. Its specialized, highly trained staff are willing to serve even the most demanding clients and guarantee that your event will be successful, be it a business meeting, conference, product lunch, one-day seminar, symposium, local or international convention, exhibition or official dinner.
The advantages offered by the Centre, the natural beauty of the location, flexible spaces, building equipment and quality service, make the Polis Convention Centre one of Greece's leading convention centres.
• 7 modern rooms for congresses and meetings equipped with latest technology
• Exhibition space with vehicle entry capability
• Reception area
• 2 ancillary offices
• Fully equipped VIP Business Centre connected to 2 Luxury Suites
• Tobacco & Newspaper Stand with Greek and International Press
• Lounge Bar
• 500 m2 modern kitchen
• Storage areas
• 8,000 m2 of gardens surrounding an outdoor pool
• Secure car park for 500 vehicles
• Underground car park for 25 vehicles
• 2 visitor lifts calling at all building levels
• Facilities accessible to disable
The building is laid out over 4 levels in such a way that all rooms benefit from natural daylight and the beautiful view to the city of Thessaloniki, the Thermaic Gulf and mountainous Halkidiki. The timeless style blends perfectly with modern technology and communication, sound and light systems.
View Next: Petros Nomikos Conference Center