Cape Columbo Beach in Santorini
Information About Cape Columbo
Cape Columbo Santorini: The most isolated spot in Santorini, 10 km from Fira, the island's capital. While reaching Columbo you can park on the headland in two different positions and make your way down through a narrow path. The impressive yet dramatic landscape will amaze you.
The enormous red cliffs offer enough shade. Around the area is the most active crater of the island and the waters are really hot. Visitors should carry some water while there is no cantine or restaurant nearby.
How did you get to Columbo beach: By car
Location of accommodation: Oia
How much time did it take you to get to the beach: 2 times
-What is the condition of the roads on the way to the beach: Fine
-Was the trip to the beach enjoyable: Very much
- In order to reach the beach, did you use a: Had to ask someone on our way
-Reasons for going to Columbo beach: Proposed by our hotel/accommodation
-Describe the beach: Long pebble beach, deep waters, beautiful views, unspoiled, isolated, calm, clean, nudism tolerated
-What amenities was the beach close to: None, but there is no need
- Did it meet your expectations: Yes Rate: 10/10
- Favorite thing about Columbo beach: Privacy, naturalness, the perfect sea
- Is there anything that you dont like about Columbo beach or things that should be done by the authorities to ameliorate it or something missing: The road to the beach should have a small refreshments point
- Any recommendations/tips for future visitors: Come with cold drinks, come prepared to have a wonderful experience.