If you are interested to find a job in Mykonos, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Mykonos and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Mykonos? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Mykonos (3)
Villa Crew: Professional Housekeepers/ Chambermaids
From 01-06-2016 to 30-09-2016
Two British owned, well established, luxury villas seek 3 experienced, professional housekeepers for summer season 2016 in Mykonos.
Flexible start date through to end September 2016. 7 days per week, good pay, food allowance & guest tips, live in or live out.
MUST be hard working, dedicated, professional, discrete, able to work as part of a small team & speak good English.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A EUROPEAN PASSPORT OR A FULL WORK PERMIT FOR GREECE.
We cannot reply to candidates who do not meet this requirement.
All housekeeping tasks for our villas; cleaning, tidying, laundry management, common areas & guest bedrooms & internal & external areas, evening turn-downs, the serving of breakfast & occasional lunch/ dinner to guests.
- Age 25+
- Excellent English ESSENTIAL
- Some years previous experience in similar role & environment
- verifiable & checkable references
- Must be able to co-operate & work as part of a team but also use initiative & work independently
- essential personal qualities include a friendly, calm personality, honest, hard-working, discrete, must take pride in your work & enjoy working as part of a small team
- possession of necessary paperwork & work permits ESSENTIAL
Job terms and conditions:
- Employment is from approximately end of May until end of September but start & finish dates are flexible
- employees work 7 days per week, but a day off can be arranged in advance if requested & is unpaid (not on changeover days which are extremely busy)
- Salary is €28 euros per day/ approx €850 per month - plus a guest tip pool shared equally amongst staff
- Salary is paid according to days worked in the month
- A 10% season bonus of €85 per month is accrued if the employee completes a full season and paid with the final pay check
- Hours of work are 10 hours per day as split shifts 0730-1230 & 1630-2130 but flexibility is required depending upon guest movements
- Shared accommodation is offered (if required) both on-site or off-site within 5 minutes walk of the Villas and the cost of €6.50 euros per day (€198 per month) is deducted from salary
- A weekly food allowance of €28 is also provided for employees to purchase their own food supplies and is paid on a weekly basis in arrears
- Villa uniform of polo shirts, shorts/ leggings, footwear and aprons are provided by the villa
- the employee is responsible for uniform being kept clean and ironed at all times
- IKA is paid by us as legally required and is deducted from salary
- Employees must be eligible to work in Greece & are responsible for obtaining all required papers
Please send recent picture, CV and covering note.
Because of the amount of applications we receive we cannot reply to everyone - if you do not receive a response by 10 June, your application has not been successful.
Fredopolis Tours: Night Club Promoter / Tour Guide
From 14-05-2016 to 15-10-2016
We are looking for a few fun loving, attractive, girls who will be in Mykonos this summer 2016. This fun and simple job will be from 6:30 in the evening until approximately 11:30 at night. We pay you to party and have fun! You will be responsible for checking in a group of people and taking them on a scheduled walking tour of our various night clubs within the town. You will make 3-4 stops along the way and let the party begin at each location. You must be high energy, uninhibited, and prepared to get the party started and make it a fun night for everyone. English speaking and any other languages would be great.
Candidates must provide their own accommodation.
Include a photo of yourself in your best party style!
GoDive Mykonos: Free scuba diving internship
From 01-05-2016 to 30-09-2016
FREE Scuba diving internship 2016 in the beautiful island of Mykonos. Greece. We have two available spaces for our FREE PADI Dive Master Trainee Internship for the summer season 2016. If you have an outgoing, fun, loving personality and would like to become a professional diver take advantage of a unique opportunity and a lifetime experience! We offer full training up to PADI Dive Master level, all course materials included plus free accommodation! In return we require your hard work and commitment to help maintain our dive centers excellent reputation and customer service.
Applicants must be available to join our program around middle of May, to start training and work with us until the end of the season (end of September/beginning of October).
- Open Water Diver certification or similar
- Eighteen (18) years old
- Around ten-twenty (10-20) logged dives
- Must own part of scuba equipment (if not, must be willing to buy full/part - Health medical statement (not exceeding 6 months)
- Valid driver’s license (optional: motorcycle and boat license would be appreciated)
- Must be able to commit for a four-five (4-5) months period, working seven (7) days a week (day off depends on low-high season).
- Candidate must send full body photo in swim wear, revealing any visible tattoos and piercing
What we offer:
All courses and training required becoming a PADI Divemaster (fees and materials are totally FREE).
Free accommodation with a shared room and supply of shared kitchen (refrigerator, silverware, cooking stove, etc.), bathroom, air condition and wi-fi internet.
Your part of tips.
Possibility to work full time with us after successful completion of the course and becoming part of Godive Mykonos family for the next season.
In our Dive Center GRADUALLY you will join to all Diving Trips, Snorkeling and Discover Scuba Diving while you will dive minimum 1-2 times every day and sometimes it could be more. You will have theory also in the afternoons.
What you offer to us:
In return we require your hard work and commitment to help maintain our PADI Dive Center's excellent reputation and customer service.
Languages required: English (other spoken languages would be appreciated).
Please send your CV and a current photograph.
Be the first to get news and special offers!