Agnanti Restaurant in Skopelos
Agnanti Restaurant first opened its doors in 1953 by Aglaia Stamataki and her son Nikos. Today, the next generation continues the tradition and the restaurant is run by Stamatis and Maxoula Stamataki. Originally named "France" as it used to gather mostly French tourists, the restaurant took its present name for the wonderful view to the sea and the green inland that it offers.
Recognized by the American Tourism Organization as one of the best restaurants in the Aegean, Agnanti Restaurant received the Thessaliko Emblem of Quality in 2003 and the Greek Certificate of Quality in 2004. The dishes are delicious and made of fresh, organic, local ingredients.