The Eunardios School of Teaching in Aegina Greece, Saronic: The Eunardios School of Teaching is a neoclassical building that stands next to the Cathedral of Aegina. It was built in 1830, after a generous donation made by the Swiss banker Eunardios. The School doesn't work today but the remaining building is still kept in good state.
Apart from the main area, it also had a room which constituted the central school, for students who wanted to continue their studies after primary school. It would also offer a three-month training course for teachers. This School contributed a lot to the then newly-founded Greek State who was in need of educated citizens and qualified teachers for its people.