Lesxi Symmetron café-bistro is located on the ground floor of the neoclassical building of the City Hall, in the city’s central square. It is a building of special architectural and historical value, project architect of G. Katsaros, dating back to 1910, designed on the principles of neoclassical architecture.
The characteristic symmetrical structure, top and side of the two-storey building and the central, multi commanding position on the main square and by extension to the linear arrangement of the modern city, were the elements – keys and the inspiration for the interior configuration and for the creation of new space identity. Merchants, secular people. Kings, prime ministers, generals, businessmen, expatriates, enjoyed here lemonade or coffee. Through time this spot was a historic passage. The landmark of classic architecture became a social reference point.