57 years old
Formerly worked in travel business.
In love with Greek islands since 2003 . Plan to go and discover Samos next year.
Very very keen on taking photos while my husband shoots films. Upon return in home country we realize our own non commercial DVD with comments and music to share our so nice experiences with our friends.
Feel desperate. Despite my great facilities for learning languages, Greek remains terribly difficult. Loving exchanging with locals, I am up-to-now managing to make myself understood thanks the language of the heart, the hands ... and some English !
- Greek way of life
- archeology, history, musea
- culture heritage (music, dance, clothes, crafts ...)
- scenic sea & country views
- typical delicacies in small local restaurants >< "gastro-touristic" menus in giant hotel complexes !!!
- looking for authenticity and always managing our visit schedules to avoid mass tourism