Sea Kayak Halkidiki in Halkidiki
Departing from the protected waters of the Vourvourou bay (Sithonia peninsula of Halkidiki), Sea Kayak Halkidiki offers Half-Day, Full-Day or Sunset trips providing the opportunity to explore secluded beaches and paddle in crystal turquoise waters with a local guide. No previous experience is required for our sea kayaking trips because they are designed to cater to all levels of experience and abilities. You only need some basic physical condition and swimming knowledge. Maximum participants of 12 people.
All our sea kayaking trips include:
- 5 to 7 hours sea kayaking trip, allowing you to actively enjoy and experience an unique adventure without dedicating an entire day. On average we do 2,5-3,5 hours paddling and 2,5-3.5 hours on the shore for swimming, snorkeling, relaxing, eating and exploring.
- Ideal for families with children and groups.
- All the necessary kayaking equipment, such as sea kayaks, paddles, buoyancy aids, dry bags and snorkeling equipment.
- Healthy snacks, fresh fruits of the season, Greek-style pic-nic lunch, big bottle of water and complimentary photos.
- Double and single sit-on-top kayaks. The double kayaks are fitted with a well-defined third seat position for an additional person. Fiber-shaft offering a rigid paddle with a reliable grip as well as having the advantage of a lighter weight, allowing you to travel a greater distance with less effort.