If you are interested to find a job in Zakynthos, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Zakynthos and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Zakynthos? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Zakynthos (2)
Keri Lighthouse Taverna: Waitress
From 20-05-2018 to 13-10-2018
we are looking for experienced waitress.
The canditate must speak languages, be fast, able to work in team, having all the necessary papers/permitions to work in a greek restaurant (IKA, AFM, AMKA, ...)
if you dont have the papers you need a month to prepare them.
For more info please send a CV with photo.
Blue Caves Villas: Property Manager/Assistant
From 01-12-2017 to 01-12-2018
We are looking for Property Manager/Assistant for Blue Caves Villas in Zakynthos - Greece.
Blue Caves Villas it has six self-catering houses with private pools, located on a private property of over 40,000 sqm with direct access to the sea.
For more details please see www.bluecavesvillas.gr
As the Manager/Assistant, you will be a key person the point of contact for all our Customers, Marketing and Reservations Coordinator and Support to the owner to organise and maintain the work.
• Managing emails to respond to our clients/agents providing information about Blue Caves Villas accommodation, travel arrangements i.e. car hire etc.
• Maintaining on-line reservations systems and calendars
• Liaise with the travel agents
• Maintaining existing and searching for new advertisings to promote the business
• Creating special offers and simple marketing materials
• Manage other requests
You will require the following skills:
• Excellent English communication skills and enjoy dealing with people at all levels
• Good organisational, administration, computer literate skills and a proactive approach
• You'll deliver a high level of customer care and manage villas reservations
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Calm under pressure
• Love Greece and peaceful, quiet environment
• Agricultural experience and handy skills would be appreciated
In the summer season you will be the supervisor of the cleaning staff, maintaining the property, taking care about the guest needs.
In the winter months you can either stay at Blue Caves Villas or manage the reservations from your place/home.
What We Offer
• A salary for the summer and winter season plus bonus based on business performance
• Accommodation onsite during your stay at Blue Caves Villas is provided free of charge
If you feel this opportunity is for you, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV and a Photo.
Be the first to get news and special offers!