You can dive every day. Beginners (non-certified) and Experienced (certified) divers. Small groups always guided by a certified Instructor (special procedures with children). They also offer diving courses.
• Try scuba dive : For those who want to experience and discover the underwater world (no experience required);
• Wrecks: Five shipwrecks to choose from. Depths between 8m to 42m;
• Walls : Many wall dives with different marine life. Depths between 6m till 30m;
• Reefs: All over the island. Starting from 1m down to 30m. Ideal for every level of experience;
• Caves: Different caves for different tastes and levels. Depths from4m to 30m;
• Enriched Air Nitrox : Courses and dives;
• Snorkeling: Trips also available. We provide the basic equipment.
Why book through Greeka? Our partner grant us a small commission for every booking made through the above link. This enables us to continue our qualitative work and provide you with the best possible information. No extra fee is charged to you.
s.eden119 Jun 2012
These guys are great. They turn up to collect when they say they will. Their equipment is good and reliable. They taught me how to use a dive computer, and lent me an underwater camera housing to use with my camera. They were helpful and not patronising when I made a mistake. Saw a Conger Eel and a lobster. With three friendly instructors, they could keep a reassuring eye on the group.