Delfino Blu Boutique Hotel is conveniently situated in Agios Stefanos, north-eastern Corfu. The hotel is located within walking distance of various stores and means of transportation.
Accommodation Guests can select between studios, apartments, and suites, including a Honeymoon suite as well. All units feature air conditioning, Jacuzzi, LCD satellite TV, laptop, CD and DVD player, direct dial phone, and safe deposit box. They are also equipped with a kitchenette with a refrigerator, coffee machine, toaster, and hot plate. Baby cots are available as well.
Facilities and Services Delfino Blu Wellness Boutique Hotel in Corfu offers several facilities and services. Some of them include a restaurant, breakfast area, TV lounge, library, swimming pool and poolside bar, children's pool and playground, and fitness center with sauna and billiard. The friendly staff at the reception desk of Delfino Blu Wellness Boutique Hotel in Corfu will be at guests' disposal concerning car rental, excursions, and tours, transportation services from/to the port and airport. Additionally, they will facilitate hotel visitors with wake-up calls, room service, postal/ fax service, laundry service, arrangements of massage sessions, and more.
Excursions - Tours
Car rental services
Transport from/to the Hotel
Small Pets Allowed
Music System (Hi-Fi)
Well organized Gym
From: € 200 (Superior Studio (Bay View) BB)
To: € 490 (Honeymoon Suite HB)
Seasons & Room Prices
20/09 - 07/10
19/05 - 23/06
06/09 - 19/0924/06 - 05/09
Superior Studio (Bay View) BB
Superior Studio (Bay View) HB
Superior Family Studio (Sea And Pool View) BB
Superior Family Studio (Sea And Pool View) HB
Garden View Suite BB
Garden View Suite HB
Superior Studio (Panoramic Sea View) BB
Superior Studio (Panoramic Sea View) HB
Superior Family Studio (Panoramic Sea View) BB
Superior Family Studio (Panoramic Sea View) HB
Junior Suite BB
Junior Suite HB
Deluxe Family Apartment Type A BB
Deluxe Family Apartment Type A HB
Deluxe Family Apartment Type B BB
Deluxe Family Apartment Type B HB
Honeymoon Suite BB
Honeymoon Suite HB
For BB Rates
– The above prices are for 2 adults sharing on a Bed and Breakfast basis.
– Our breakfast is buffet style with a full range of English and Continental options.
– Accommodation & Βreakfast for an extra adult (or child over 10 y.o.) 35€.
– Accommodation & Βreakfast for a child (2-10 y.o.) 30€.
– Children under 2 years old are free.
For HB Rates
– The above prices are for 2 adults sharing on a Half board basis.
– Accommodation & Half Board for an extra adult (or child over 10 y.o.): 60€.
– Accommodation & Half Board for a child (2-10 y.o.): 45€.
– Children under 2 years old are free.
Terms & conditions:
- Payment policy: 30% of the total reservation cost is charged as a deposit.
- Excluded charges: Government tax: 3 EUR per room per night.
- Check-in time is 14:00. Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
Rates and Reservations
- Wine and fruits upon arrival.
- Baby cot is free.
- Transfer: From/to the Airport & the Port (Upon request).
No extra cancellation fees apply 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival. In case of cancellation after this release date, the deposit is not refundable.
If a reservation is cancelled:
- 30 days prior to the check-in date, 30% of the total amount of stay is charged.
- 29 to 21 days prior to the check-in date, 50% of the total amount of stay is charged.
- 20 to 14 days prior to the check-in date, 70% of the total amount of stay is charged.
- 13 to 7 days prior to the check-in date, 90% of the total amount of stay is charged.
- 6 or less days prior to the check-in date, the total amount of stay is charged.
- Non - show or departure prior to the scheduled check-out date results to 100% of the entire booking.
Room Cleaning every: 1 days
Change of sheets every: 2 days
Change of towels every: 2 days
Airport: 35 kms
Bus Stop: 100 meters
Capital: 40 kms (Town)
Harbor: 40 kms (Town)
Mini Market: 100 meters
marmstro24 Sep 2010
Fantastic food and service
We spent 6 days at Agios Stefanos and Delfino Blu, one of the best beaches that we came across in our travels in Greece. First two days no waves at all, last 4 days small waves. There were lot of people on the beach, but it was not crowded- and walking further along brought you to parts of the beach that were sparsely frequented. Delfino Blu: fantastic food and service, definitely worth a return visit(planned!). Friendly staff. A highlight of our two weeks in Greece. Scooter rides to many of the surrounding small towns and some of the other beaches (Agios Georgios and others) made for interesting side trips.