The Kos International Convention Centre (KICC) is the largest multi-functional Convention Centre in the country offering the latest in meeting technology. Kipriotis Hotels and KICC comprises in total 40 meeting rooms with total capacity of up to 7,000 persons (5,500 persons in KICC and 1,500 persons in Kipriotis Panorama Hotel), 3,000 sq. m of exhibition space and main auditorium 2,400 seats.
Kos International Conference Center is situated at the Psalidi area, on the east coast of the island of Kos in just 3km from Kos Town and 25km from Kos International Airport. It is considered to be one of the most elegant and the only autonomous convention centre in Greece, characterized by its perfect architecture and fine indoor decoration. High standard materials, modern style and excellent space design were adopted and applied, in order to offer the required comfort and prestige. Those features, along with the beautiful surroundings of the island offer a great hospitality experience that can tempt even the most demanding visitors.
• Simultaneous translation system
• LCD projectors
• Digital vote system
• Automatic electronic screens
• Wireless and portable microphones
• Infra-red translation system in 8 languages
• Closed TV circuit system for live broadcasting inside the Centre
• Internet and secretarial services
• LAN, ADSL and WI-FI
• Autonomous catering facilities
• Entrance on road level for easy loading & unloading
• Coffee Shops & Bars
• Parking space 2,900 sq. m.
There are also audio & video technicians, attendee registration, electricians, first aid, guard, messenger, musicians, photographers, print shop, translators, tours & entertainment.