Lucas Apartments in Sikinos
The location of Lucas apartments are in Alopronia in Sikinos and are 600m from Sikinos main port and 600m from the beach.
• Lucas A Studios are consisted of 2 apartments with 1 double-bed and 1 single-bed, and 1 apartment with 1 double-bed and 2 single-beds, which combine modern facilities with traditional style. Each apartment has a large veranda with panoramic view, fully equipped kitchen, Air-Condition, bedroom, private bathroom, for a comfortable stay with daily cleaning service. The bathrooms have showers with hot running water all the time.
• Lucas B Studios are consisted of 7 apartments in which 3 of them have 2 single-beds, and the 4 remaining have 1 double-bed. It also has 1 apartment with 2 double-beds and 1 single-bed, and 1 apartment with 2 double-beds and 2 single-beds, where each apartment has a large veranda with panoramic view, near the sea, Air-Condition, private bathroom, T.V, and kitchen equipment like fridge and boilers.
- Beach: 600 meters (Alopronoia)
- Harbor: 600 meters (Alopronoia)
- Sea: 600 meters (Alopronoia)
- Room Service
- Sea view
- Large Verandas
- Room Cleaning Every: 1 day
(Prices are per room per night and include all taxes)
- 01/04 - 31/05
01/09 - 30/10
- 01/06 - 15/07
- 16/07 - 30/08
- Studio 1-2 Pax (lucas B)
- Studio 1-3 Pax (lucas B)
- Studio 1-4 Pax (lucas B)
- Studio 1-3 Pax (lucas A)
- Apartment 1-4 Pax (lucas A)
With breakfast 7 euros per person. Free transfer from Port - to Port (Mini Bus Lucas). Free Wifi. We also provide laptop to use. We accept groups up to 25 persons.
Posted by milina on
Category: Sikinos Hotels > Lucas
Sikinos is an amazing island and worth to go for a visit. I am a Greek that is living abroad and always enjoying my holidays back in the Greek islands. But last year we had a big problem and we had to cancel our trip to Greece. I called Lukas Hotel to cancel our reservation and hopping to get the deposit back (or to keep it for next year) but the owners were the rudest people I ever spoke with in my life. They hung up the phone lots of times, they spoke with the rudest language ever. I explained to them that I do not care about the 50 euro deposit but speaking like that to a tourist that was planning to visit their island for holidays was really bad. The island is really amazing, Greece is beautiful and Greeks are known for their hospitality. But I am sorry Greeks like that spoil the tourism and as I am Greek living abroad, I don't want to accept that. Please visit the island and stay away from rude people that can spoil your holiday. They are nice only if they will get their money otherwise they are terrible. Not to mention that it was definitely a tension in their restaurant as well. Everytime I was calling it was always an argument on the background... really not nice.