If you are interested to find a job in Santorini, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Santorini and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Santorini? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Santorini (3)
Goldcar: Rentals at Santorini Airport
From 01-05-2018 to 31-10-2018
With more than 30 years of experience, Goldcar is the leading company in the rental of vehicles in Spain and a benchmark in Europe.
Committed to talent, the creation of quality employment and teamwork, Goldcar has a group of professionals composed of more than 1,000 people. A multicultural, creative and dynamic workforce that focuses its efforts on offering an efficient, transparent, inspiring, modern car rental service in accordance with the expectations of the customers who trust the company.
We need to incorporate full-time Rentals, preferably with experience in sales and customer service, for our NEW OFFICE located at Santorini Airport.
- Providing excellent customer service in all customer contact situations according to our quality standards.
- Assist the client to close the contract in order to pick up the car and offer them other available products that could be of their interest.
- Carrying out other job-related tasks as assigned or required
- Maintaining cleanliness in the office area
- Completing daily lists and reports to Supervisor
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
- Customer and Service orientated apprenticeship.
- Previous experience in the Customer Service area and in the Sales Area (B2B or B2C).
- Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations to maintain good Customer Service.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-moving environment.
- Good command in English. Any additional language (Spanish, German, French or Russian) will be a plus.
- Must be available to work in rotating shifts.
- Willing to wear company uniforms.
- Must have good organizational skill.
- Drive license and own vehicle.
Art Maisons Hotels: Housekeeping
From 01-04-2018 to 31-10-2018
Requirements: detail oriented, very clean and fit as she will be in charge of cleaning luxury suites in Santorini. Good command of English and previous experience in cleaning is required.
Art Maisons Hotels: Bellboy
From 01-04-2018 to 15-11-2018
Requirements: good command of English, fit and EU citizen.
Only CV s with recent photos are considered.
Be the first to get news and special offers!