The Monastery of Logovarda in Paros, Cyclades: The Monastery of Logovarda is located about 5 km northeast of Parikia, the capital of Paros Island. It is found in a circumvention about 1 km from the main road from Parikia to Naoussa. This church is dedicated to Zoodohos Pighi, meaning the life-giving source.
Constructed in 1638 from monk Paleologos, originating from the village of Naoussa Paros. It has imposing architecture and the dominating color is white the typical Cycladic color. The main church has nice wall paintings and valuable icons. The monastery also has an interesting library with rare books and manuscripts. The Monastery of Logovarda is open in the morning and visits are allowed only to men, properly dressed. This is actually a male monastery that has a hostel and hagiography workshop.