Paros Santa Maria beach
• General info • Hotels • Things to do & See • Tours & Activities • Map • Members Photos (50) • Greeka Photos (14) • Reviews (1)
Best Hotels & Accommodations
Seven Santa Maria
At a short walking distance from Santa Maria beach, you will find Seven Santa Maria, a Cycladic hotel with luxurious suites, studios, and rooms that are also family-friendly. The environment is truly pleasant and modern, with lavish amenities and tailor-made services that aim at making you feel as ...
The Cycladic building complex of White Dunes Luxury Suites guarantees an authentic background for your vacation in the area of Santa Maria. The minimally decorated suites available at the hotel have a truly bright atmosphere and amazing sea views. Discover a swimming pool and a sophisticated ...
Surfing Beach Camping
For an alternative, budget-friendly kind of accommodation, check out the beachfront Santa Maria Surfing Beach, where you will find suites and bungalows, as well as beach huts and a camping area. Water sports and horse riding sessions are also offered, while a swimming pool and a restaurant are ...
Things to See & Do
Activities & Entertainment
Top Tours and activities
Scuba Diving in ParosCategory: Island, Scuba Diving
If you always wanted to try scuba diving but, you're not quite sure if you want to take the plunge into a certification course. Discover Scuba Diving is the perfect experience for you. All you need is a passion for the sea and the desire to discover what lies under its surface.
Photos by Greeka Members
Photos by Greeka Team
K_Hansson 21 Nov 2006Go and enjoy the viewsNationality: Swedish
How did you get to the beach: Public transportation
Location of accommodation: In Naousa
How much time did it take you to get to the beach: 15 minutes
-What is the condition of the roads on the way to the beach: Ok
-Was the trip to the beach enjoyable: Yes
- In order to reach the beach, did you used a: Had to ask someone on our way
- Reasons for going to Santa Maria beach: Recommended by friends
-Describe the beach: Clear waters, beautiful views, both organized and unspoiled, isolated, calm, clean, vegetation, cheap
-What amenities was the beach close to: Restaurants, beach bar
- Did it meet your expectations: Yes Rate: 7/10
- Favorite thing about the beach: Calm and clear water
- Is there anything that you dont like about the beach or things that should be done by the authorities to ameliorate it or something missing: Better parking, toilets
- Any recommendations/tips for future visitors: Go and enjoy the unspoiled views