Santa Maria Beach in Paros
Information About Santa Maria
Santa Maria Paros: Santa Maria is located near Naoussa, in Plastira Bay and is a long coastline divided in two soft, golden sandy beaches which offer a beautiful view on the island of Naxos and the crystal emerald waters. The first is commonly known as Santa Maria Camping due to the nearby site. They both face onto Aliki Bay. The second is about a kilometer beyond the first and is on the right side of the road. It is a nice bay with good views.
The snorkeling here is recommended and there is also a diving school. The first Santa Maria Beach offers an even more beautiful view of Naxos island. The beach is long with some loungers and in in the middle you will find the diving and windsurfing centre. The water is perfect and clear and the sun drenched sand whiter than you will find on other parts of the island.
It is fully organized, with sun beds, umbrellas and water sports facilities for windsurfing, scuba diving, paddle boats, etc. A campsite is located behind the beaches and makes it really crowded during the pick season of July and August. The beach of Santa Maria in Paros can be reached by local bus or by boats departing from the harbour of Naoussa.
Book your sunbed in Santa Maria beach! Paros is a popular island and some beaches can become very busy! You can now Book your sunbeds online.
Things To See And Do In Santa Maria
How did you get to the beach: Public transportation
Location of accommodation: In Naousa
How much time did it take you to get to the beach: 15 minutes
-What is the condition of the roads on the way to the beach: Ok
-Was the trip to the beach enjoyable: Yes
- In order to reach the beach, did you used a: Had to ask someone on our way
- Reasons for going to Santa Maria beach: Recommended by friends
-Describe the beach: Clear waters, beautiful views, both organized and unspoiled, isolated, calm, clean, vegetation, cheap
-What amenities was the beach close to: Restaurants, beach bar
- Did it meet your expectations: Yes Rate: 7/10
- Favorite thing about the beach: Calm and clear water
- Is there anything that you dont like about the beach or things that should be done by the authorities to ameliorate it or something missing: Better parking, toilets
- Any recommendations/tips for future visitors: Go and enjoy the unspoiled views