Pounda Beach in Paros
Information About Pounda
Pounda Paros: Pounda Beach is one of the most famous and most crowded beaches of Paros and reminds of the Paradise Beach in Mykonos. It is a fully organized beach located 2 kilometres from Logaras (south east of Parikia) which offers a big tourist complex with many interesting facilities such as swimming pools, restaurants, bars, shops, sea sports material, bungee jumping, etc.
Most of the visitors are going to Pounda for its various beach facilities and for its loud music and endless parties. To get to the beach you have to pass through the bar area with the swimming pool in the middle. If you want to use the loungers then you are expected to buy a drink from one of the bars behind them. The beach itself is quite straight and about 250m long. Pounda Beach can be reached by asphalted road, by local buses of private transportation.
Book your sunbed in Pounda beach! Paros is a very popular and busy island! You can now Book your sunbeds online.
Things To See And Do In Pounda
How did you get to the beach: Camper
Location of accommodation: Punta
How much time did it take you to get to the beach: Camper
-What is the condition of the roads on the way to the beach: Better then before
-Was the trip to the beach enjoyable: Yes
- In order to reach the beach, did you used a: I stay in the area
- Reasons for going to Punta beach: We try all the beaches where we can find wind to surf
-Describe the beach: Long sandy beach, sandy cove, clear waters, blue waters, turquoise waters, crystalline waters, beautiful views, both organized and unspoiled, proximity to a village, isolated, clean, windy, vegetation
-What amenities was the beach close to: Telephone, mini market, restaurants, beach bar, clubs, water sports activities (Windsurfing)
- Did it meet your expectations: Yes Rate: 8/10
- Favorite thing about the beach: We wanted wind and we got it
- Is there anything that you dont like about the beach or things that should be done by the authorities to ameliorate it or something missing: I prefer when its wild
- Any recommendations/tips for future visitors: don't change anything