Paros Livadia beach
• General info • Hotels • Map • Members Photos (87) • Greeka Photos (7) • Reviews (1)
Best Hotels & Accommodations
Built on a hill close to Livadia beach, the Pyrgaki Hotel is perfect for smooth holidays and endless indulgence. Parikia port can be enjoyed from the hill and can be easily accessed, as well. It has rooms, suites and apartments of tasteful design and modern comforts. They are equipped with A/C, ...
Located right in the heart of Parikia, Nikolas Hotel is a traditional accommodation just two steps from the beach, in a convenient spot with a supermarket, shops, and a bus stop within walking distance. It offers a sitting room and TV lounge, a bar, and an indoors-outdoors cafe. There is also a ...
Apollon Hotel is located in the picturesque Parikia, just a few steps from the beach of Livadia. It features air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, fridge, satellite TV, phone, wifi, and a safe box. A comfortable TV lounge, breakfast area, and parking space are found within the complex. At the ...
Photos by Greeka Members
Photos by Greeka Team
A_Richards 05 Dec 2006Enjoyed watching the passing yachtsNationality: British
How did you get to the beach: By foot as my accommodation is located in the area
Location of accommodation: In the hills of Livadia beach
How much time did it take you to get to the beach: 25 minutes
- What is the condition of the roads on the way to Livadia beach: Ok
- If you did use public transportation did you have to wait a long time for the bus? No
- Was the trip to the beach enjoyable: it was scenic
- Did the road to the beach have enough signs to guide you to it: I stay in the area
- Reasons for going to Livadia beach: It is the closest one to our accommodation
- Describe Livadia beach: sandy cove, clear waters
-What amenities was the beach close to: Telephone, bank, mini market, restaurants, cafes, bars, beach bar, hotels and other accommodations
- Did it meet your expectations: Yes Rate: 8/10
- Favorite thing about Livadia beach: Waching boats and yachts
- Is there anything that you dont like about the beach or things that should be done by the authorities to ameliorate it or something missing: Could do with beach combin
- Any recommendations/tips for future visitors: In brochure its says you can visit many islands from Paros. Dont expect to do this in one day