If you are interested to find a job in Heraklion, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Heraklion and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Heraklion? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Heraklion (3)
Creta-Maris Water Sports: Water Sports Assistant
From 01-05-2018 to 20-10-2018
Job offered in busy five star hotel’s water sports centre, for energetic, sea loving and responsible individuals. You should have a basic knowledge of water sports acknowledging weather/sea conditions that would affect an activity and be able to keep track of several people at the same time. You will be responsible in hiring out and maintaining the equipment (Pedal Boats, windsurfing, Kayaks, Jet skis, SUP, Flyboard); and also, you should be able to deal with mixed nationalities and ages of clients and impart your knowledge. Plenty of opportunities are offered for free self development in activities such as: water ski, wake board, Windsurfing, Scuba Diving (up to Open Water Level - International Certification).
Free accommodation, fair salary and one meal per day is offered. The Job offer is open only to European Citizens with the ability to communicate in English and-or (German,French,Dutch,Russian) , between 21-30 year old from May-October 2018. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would like to kindly ask you to attach a recent photo and CV with inquiry. Applications without one will not be considered.
Only serious applicants.
Starbeach: Ticket Seller - Sales Rep
From 27-05-2018 to 14-09-2018
The Ticket Seller is responsible for selling tickets to the general public, providing general information to guests while helping to run successful parties.
- Selling tickets to the general public at Starbeach in Hersonissos and neighboring areas
- Assist guests at the Box Office Will-Call window and resolve all issues/problems
- Create exceptional experience for all guests through a safe, fun and friendly environment
- Familiarize self with Starbeach venue layout and facilities
- Answer questions regarding events, tickets, & event schedules
- Reconcile money received at the end of each work day
- Balance monies at end of shift with supervisor
- Follow all operational policies and procedures for Starbeach
- Other duties as deemed necessary or as directed
- Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The employee should also have the following qualifications:
Experience / Education:
- High school diploma or a general education degree;
- Sales experience a plus
- Must have experience working with general public
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experienced cash handling and strong math aptitude required
- Bilingual in European languages a plus
- Candidates must be able to maintain a guest friendly, quality service attitude at all times
- Strong customer service experience, with the aptitude to resolve conflicts
- Ability to take and follow instructions
- Ability to be security conscious
- Ability to meet high standard of cleanliness and appearance
- Ability to work well with other staff members
- Proven ability to attend to details
- Proven job reliability, diligence, and dedication
- Employees must be willing to relocate to Crete and work minimum 6 weeks total
- Employees must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Physical Requirements:
- Position requires the ability to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear, use hands to reach and handle tickets, money, receipts, and the ability to work and withstand summer heat.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, however, from 16:00 till 19:00 every day and during events, the noise level may be loud
- Position requires working near the beach
- Position requires working in outdoor weather conditions, frequently being exposed to high temperature especially in August
Petra Mare watersports: Polish and Russian personel
From 10-05-2018 to 15-10-2018
Polish and Russian speaking boy or girl to work in summer season 2018 ( may till oct) in watersports school (waterski- jetskis-banana rides etc) in hotel in south Crete. No watersports experiences needed.
Be the first to get news and special offers!