If you are interested to find a job in Skopelos, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Skopelos and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Skopelos? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Skopelos (1)
Agnanti Restaurant: Waitresses / Bar Tenderness
From 05-05-2017 to 05-10-2017
Agnanti restaurant is looking for professional and service-minded waiter/waitress & bar tenderness for the summer season 2017.
Agnanti is an old family owned Greek restaurant. We opened in 1953 and has today become a great modern restaurant without losing any of its atmosphere and originality.
At Agnanti we value high customer service and we always do our absolutely best.
We want to ensure all our guests and friends the best possible experience.
We are looking for someone with a warm, presentable and positive attitude. One who has the passion and commitment to deliver the highest level of customer service!
Make no mistake – we work very hard and long hours, but we work as a team and we rely on each other!
To fulfill this role, you should:
• Care about our guests
• Be presentable – act professional
• Be flexible
• Respond to a lot of different work situations
• Be able to work on your own – be responsible
• Be able to work in teams
• Have a warm personality
• Speak excellent and costumer oriented English
• Have a sense of humor
We would like you to have:
• Previous experience
• Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
• Previous experience of cash handling
• Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
• EU citizenship
• Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset Source
Working pattern/expected hours
• In the summer moths the role is full-time based on a 7 day working week
• Rotate Schedule 10 – 12 hours /day (with gap during a day)
What We Offer
• A competitive salary, Tips & Bonus
• Free accommodation and food
Please send us an application with following information:
• CV & Reference Letter
• Motivation Letter
Be the first to get news and special offers!