Dreaming of perfect holiday in Kalavryta? This is the right place.
Just organize your holidays with Greeka. We can organize your entire tailor made holiday in Kalavryta for the best prices and propose you several travel solutions!
Our professional staff & well-chosen associates will make everything to ensure your relaxing & unforgettable Greek holiday experience.
Who are we?
Want to know who is Greeka? We are a company licensed by the GNTO (Greek National Tourism Organization) with the No 0207E6100025560. We handle the holidays for thousands of people every year. Our professional staff & well-chosen associates will make everything to ensure your relaxing & unforgettable holiday experience in Greece.
Tailor made holiday with Greeka
We can organize holiday trip to Kalavryta for individuals, families and groups, the way you want it, when you want it!
Tailor made holiday for individuals
We can arrange:
- Accommodation bookings in Kalavryta (hotels, villas...)
- Transfers (coach, limousines, taxi, boat, helicopter)
- Air & boat tickets (domestic and international)
- Car Rental (Economy cars, luxury cars...)
- Outdoor activities, yachting, cruises, vip service
- Destination infos at your arrival
- Tours & excursions in Kalavryta
- Printed material (maps, itineraries, destination info given at your arrival)
- Professional staff (assistants, drivers & guides)
- Holiday according to the activity of your choice: spa, family holidays, medical, archaeological, golf, watersports, rafting, hiking, windsurfing, sailing, biking and more.
Tailor made holiday for groups
We offer special rates for groups.
- Trip Planning: Itinerary planning and advice, tours and excursion scheduling on each destination, weddings
- Travel Arrangements: Accommodation, transfers, yachting & cruises, transportation rentals, flight and boat bookings
- Food & Beverage Catering: Private mansions & halls, fine restaurants, picturesque taverns, outdoor catering, BBQs, lunch baskets
- Entertainment: Animation, dance troupes, performances, orchestras, shows
- Printed Material: Maps, itineraries, destination info given to all members of the group
- Professional & Experienced Staff: Sales and reservations executives, assistants, drivers, guides