If you are interested to find a job in Gythio, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Gythio and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Gythio? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Gythio (1)
Antares Hotel Mani: Hotel Services & Catering, Evening Staff
From 05-07-2017 to 05-11-2017
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Showing guests around the hotel and the facilities, greeting and escorting guests with a professional and positive attitude. Keeping routine records at check-in. Dealing with restaurant reservations forwarding information to Manager, adhering to the company’s rules and regulations, adhering to strict hygiene, sanitation and maintenance standards.
• Arranging delivery / collection of luggage to/from rooms upon guests Arrival / Departures.
• Transfer goods and supplies delivered to the hotel.
• Ability to plan, implement, produce and serve beverages/snacks
• Ability to undertake routine inspections of the site including daily quality checks.
• Responsible for maintaining the common areas in a good state of repair and appearance (building, facilities, grounds and gardens). Ability to perform various simple clean-up and maintenance tasks as needed.
• Ability to work as part of a small team and independently and use initiative
• Personality: hospitable, energetic, confident, positive, focused, mature, reliable, caring, attentive, discreet, responsible and accountable, team player but equally able to work independently and without supervision, well presented. Able to organize time effectively and prioritize tasks to ensure work load is balanced and urgent situations are dealt with immediately. Ability to multitask; attention to detail is a must.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work within the EU, (documented evidence will be required as part of the interview & recruitment process), have good language skills, be sales and customer service oriented. Greek & English language mandatory. Salary According to experience / qualifications. A degree of flexibility is required within this important role and will include the above tasks on a daily or weekly basis
Be the first to get news and special offers!