If you are interested to find a job in Zakynthos, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Zakynthos and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Zakynthos? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Zakynthos (4)
Blue Caves Villas: Female Yoga teacher / Massage therapist
From 22-12-2016 to 31-10-2017
We are looking for a Female Yoga Instructor/Teacher who can provide also Therapeutic Massages at Blue Caves Villas.
It’s an idyllic place with six self-catering villas with private pools, located on a private property of over 40,000 sqm with direct access to the sea.
The coming season we would like to provide to our guests Yoga Classes, Therapeutic Massages on request and other activities such as Pilates, Personal Trainings etc.
Onsite there will be covered Yoga hall with fitness equipment. The work is onsite for mainly European clients.
The person we are looking for must have at least 1 year experience, fluent English, massage and yoga skills.
We would offer in exchange accommodation, food and salary for the treatments provided.
This job is for the coming summer season 2017. Please let us know in case you can come earlier to know the place and assists with needs of the business before the summer season.
To apply please send some information about yourself, background, experience and Photo.
Liveris: Kitchen Stuff
From 20-05-2017 to 15-10-2017
We are looking for Kitchen stuff (dish washing, boufet sheff,...) for our restaurant in Keri Village in Zakynthos island. We offer accomodation and food, salary and insurance.
The candidates first must have all the necessary papers and permitions to work in Greece or they have to prepare them before to start (health certificate, IKA registration, working permition, VAT and AMKA registration ) ,experience in the field, ability to work in team and unter pressure, ability to solve problems,and always with a smile.
From 20-05-2017 to 15-10-2017
We are looking for experienced waitress for our restaurant in Keri Village in Zakynthos island.
We offer accomodation and food, salary and part of the tips.
The candidates first must have all the necessary papers and permitions to work in Greece or they have to prepare them before to start (health certificate, IKA registration, working permition, VAT and AMKA registration)
They have to speak fluend english, ability to work in team and unter pressure, ability to solve problems, and always with a smile.
Blue Caves Villas: Resort Assistant - Zakynthos Greece
From 20-11-2016 to 31-03-2017
We are currently looking for Resort Assistant for Blue Caves Villas in Zakynthos - Greece. Blue Caves Villas it has six self-catering houses with private pools, located on a private property of over 42,000 sqm with direct access to the sea.
As Assistant Manager, you will be a key member of the team and driving the growth of our business. You are the point of contact for all our customers, Marketing and Reservations Coordinator and support to the owner.
• Managing emails to respond to our clients and accuracy at all times
• Assist and provide information for Blue Caves Villas accommodation and other travel arrangements i.e. flights, ferries, car hire
• Maintaining on-line reservations systems and calendars• Liaise with existing and new travel agents requests, contracts, negotiating best rates
• Maintaining existing and searching for new advertisings to promote the business• Creating special offers and simple marketing materials
• Participate in market and competition research
• Manage other as a PA requests
• In the summer season you can take a role of the supervisor for cleaning staff to maintain the property, meet and great our guest
As Assistant Manager you will need to be a keen hardworking individual, assisting travellers throughout the UK and Worldwide, helping the owner maintain the resort You will require the following skills:
• You should be computer literate, have experience of MS Office applications
• Excellent English communication skills and enjoy dealing with people at all levels
• Good organisational, administration skills and a proactive approach
• An understanding of the hotel industry at boutique level would be helpful
• You'll deliver a high level of customer care and manage villas reservations efficiently
• Calm under pressure
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Love Greece and quite enviroment
In the summer moths the role is full-time based on a 7 day working week and work when needed.In the winter months you can manage the reservations from your place. You must have constant access to Internet, Skype, phone to be in contact with the owner. Most of the tasks you can manage via computer.
What We Offer
• A salary for the summer and winter season plus bonus based on business performance
• Accommodation and food onsite during your stay at Blue Caves Villas is provided and free of charge
If you feel this opportunity is for you, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV and photo. We need a person ASAP.
Required language: English
Be the first to get news and special offers!