If you are interested to find a job in Zakynthos, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Zakynthos and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Zakynthos? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Zakynthos (3)
Blue Caves Villas: Housekeeping couple
From 29-02-2016 to 31-05-2016
We are looking for a couple (man & woman at 30-40 years) interested to move to Greece, Zakynthos Island, and maintain on the property on daily basis.
Blue Caves Villas is a small resort in Zakynthos Greece with six self-catering villas, each with private pool, located on a private property of over 40,000 sqm with direct access to the sea.
The job in the winter and spring months will be mostly related to prepare the place for the summer season. We need a strong handy-man with agriculture, gardening skills. In the summer months, the works will be mostly housekeeping / cleaning and other works necessary to maintain the property for the clients.
We need responsible persons, hard-working and outgoing willing to put their heart in this job and feeling comfortable in quiet places. English speaking with some experience in tourism will be great advantage.
We provide accommodation in own house located at Blue Caves Villas property and a salary for the summer and winter season.
If you feel this opportunity is for you, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV and recent photos. The job is available from now.
Blue Caves Villas: Yoga Teacher / Massage Therapist
From 14-02-2016 to 16-06-2016
We are looking for a Female Yoga Instructor/Teacher who can provide also Therapeutic Massages to our guests.
Blue Caves Villas is an idyllic place with six luxury self-catering villas with private pools, located on a private property of over 40,000 sq.m. with direct access to the sea.
The coming season we would like to provide to our guests Yoga Classes, Therapeutic Massages on request and other activities, such as Pilates, Personal Training, etc.
Onsite there will be 100 sq.m. covered yoga hall with fitness equipment.
The work is onsite for mainly European clients.
Must have experience, fluent English, excellent massage and yoga skills.
We would offer in exchange accommodation, food and salary for the treatments provided.
This job is for the coming summer season 2016.
The person can also start earlier and assists with needs of the place, such as administration and cleaning.
Please do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV and recent photo.
Blue Caves Villas: Resort Assistant Manager
From 03-01-2016 to 31-12-2016
We are currently looking for an experienced Resort Assistant Manager for a small 6-Villas resort in Zakynthos Greece.
Blue Caves Villas has six self-catering villas with private pools, located on a private property of over 40,000 sqm with direct access to the sea.
As Assistant Manager, you will be a key member of management team and driving the growth of our business.
You are the point of contact for all our customers, Marketing and Reservations Coordinator and PA to the owner.
- Managing emails to respond to our clients and accuracy at all times
- Assist and provide information for Blue Caves Villas accommodation and other travel arrangements i.e. flights, ferries, car hire
- Maintaining on-line reservations systems and calendars
- Liaise with existing and new travel agents requests, contracts, negotiating best rates
- Maintaining existing and searching for new advertising to promote the business
- Creating special offers and simple marketing materials
- Participate in market and competition research
- Manage other as a PA requests
- In the summer season you can take a role of the supervisor for cleaning staff to maintain the property, meet and great our guests.
As Assistant Manager you will need to be a keen hardworking individual, assisting travelers throughout the UK & Worldwide, helping the owner maintain the resort.
You will require the following skills:
- You should be computer literate, have experience of MS Office applications
- Excellent English communication skills and enjoy dealing with people at all levels
- Good organisational, administration skills and a proactive approach
- An understanding of the hotel industry at boutique level would be helpful
- You will deliver a high level of customer care and manage villas reservations efficiently
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Love Greece
In the summer moths the role is full-time based on a 7 day working week and work when needed.
In the winter months you can manage the reservations from your place. You must have constant access to Internet, Skype, phone to be in contact with the owner.
Most of the tasks you can manage via computer.
What We Offer
- A salary for the summer and winter season plus bonus based on business performance
- Accommodation and food onsite during your stay at Blue Caves Villas is provided and free of charge
If you feel this opportunity is for you, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV and photo.
Later on we will be interviewing candidates on Skype with the owner.
Be the first to get news and special offers!