Stevens On The Hill Apartments in Corfu

Location: Agios Gordios
Class: 3 keys
Type: Studios, Apartments
Units: 16
Web: www.stevens.gr
Phone: 0030 26610 53301
FROM
€40.00
per night




Share it!  


Book your stay at Stevens On The Hill Apartments in Corfu

Licensed by EOT: 0829K133K445700 / 0829K122K400000 / 0829K122K399900


Agios Gordios is a beautiful sandy beach surrounded by lush greenery and olive groves. In this beautiful place is Stevens on the Hill in Corfu, a lovely resort situated only 200 meters from the beach.

Accommodation
Stevens on the Hill in Corfu offers studios and apartments that are air conditioned with satellite TV, telephone, kitchenette with fridge, and private furnished balcony. The studios can accommodate 2-3 persons, while the apartments can accommodate 4-5 persons.

Activites and Entertainment
Stevens on the Hill Studios and Apartments has high-quality facilities and services for everyone. There is a large swimming pool, a tennis court, and table tennis and pool tables available. For something more leisurely, there is a Jacuzzi, and a bar serving a wide variety of drinks. The Stevens restaurant is open all day and serves dishes from many cuisines. Greek nights with traditional music and dancing are organized regularly.

Distances
  • Airport: 16 kms
  • Beach: 250 meters (Agios Gordis)
  • Bus Stop: 200 meters
  • Capital: 16 kms (Corfu)
  • Center: 200 meters
  • Harbor: 16 kms (Corfu)
  • Mini Market: 200 meters
  • Scuba Diving Center: 300 meters
  • Sea: 250 meters
  • Watersports Center: 300 meters

Photos of Stevens On The Hill Apartments

Upload your photos

Room Photos
Facilities of Stevens On The Hill Apartments in Corfu

Main Facilities

  • Pool
  • Jacuzzi
  • Pool Bar
  • Garden
  • Sitting room
  • TV
  • Satellite TV
  • Internet Service
  • WiFi Free (Public Areas)
  • Breakfast
  • Restaurant
  • Bar
  • Barbecue
  • Parking space
  • Reception
  • Credit cards
  • Exchange
  • Car rental services
  • Safe
  • Wake-up call

Room Facilities

  • Sea view
  • Balcony
  • Heat system
  • Air-condition
  • Telephone
  • TV
  • Satellite TV
  • WC
  • Shower
  • Hairdryer
  • Fridge
  • Hobs
  • Kettle
  • Baby Cot

Recreation Facilities

  • Animation
  • Tennis
  • Ping Pong
  • Pool table
Cleaning schedule
  • Room Cleaning Every: 1 day
  • Change of sheets every: 2 days
  • Change of towels every: 2 days
Map of Stevens On The Hill Apartments in Corfu
Pricelist of Stevens On The Hill Apartments in Corfu

Pricelist
(Prices are per room per night and include all taxes)

Change currency:
  •  
  • 01/06 - 30/06
    01/09 - 30/09
  • 01/07 - 31/08
  • 15/04 - 31/05
    01/10 - 30/10
  • DoubleTwin Room (18 To 22 Sq M)
  • €64.00
  • €75.00
  • €50.00
  • Studio Apartment (25 To 35 Sq M )
  • €70.00
  • €80.00
  • €55.00
  • 2 Bedroom Apartment (60 Sq M)
  • €115.00
  • €135.00
  • €85.00
  • Apartment For 3 Persons ( 30 To 40 Sq M)
  • €74.00
  • €84.00
  • €62.00

Terms and Conditions

All bookings to be secured by a 20% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 80% and extra charges may be settled upon check out.
We accept payments with cash, Mastercard, Visa, bank transfer or paypal.



Notes


PRICES ARE IN EUROS per room/apartment
UP TO 20% DISCOUNT FOR LATE BOOKINGS

20% deposit is require , you can e-mail or fax or phone or sms your credit card details(number and expiress date )
or we can send you our bank account details
or thru Pay Pal (info@stevens.gr )
and the ballance on arrival .

SPECIAL PRICES FOR groups or quests who been to stevens before .

Reviews of Stevens On The Hill Apartments in Corfu
Write review
trudie91

Amazing
5 / 5 stars Rate:
   

Posted by on

Category: Corfu Hotels > Stevens On The Hill


I have been to Greece and many Islands for approx 35 years, I adore the Islands but my favorite for a totally relaxing holiday is at Stevens On The Hill Agios Gordios. I have been visiting Stevens for the last 5 years & WOW!!! It's great, the food is superb, the staff are brilliant, the pool is exceptionally clean as is everything else. It's near the beach, nice small village, and everyone is friendly. Can't wait to go back. This is 5 stars as far as apartments & taverna goes in Greece.



The Community
39956
members
135925
photos
Our Services
Car rentalFerriesHotelsToursIsland hopping packagesCustomized holiday


Other social networks

Newsletter

Be the first to get news and special offers!