If you are interested to find a job in Greece, check the following job advertisements ranked by location. Does one of the following Greece jobs offers sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in the Greek islands or mainland Greece and need staff? You can add your summer jobs offers for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the jobs requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published in this section of jobs in Greece only after being reviewed by our editing department.
Latest Jobs offers in Greece
Auto-Reliable Rent a Car: Sales representative
From 01-04-2015 to 30-10-2015
I am looking a sales representative for the tourist season 2015. English and Russian language is a must. Also must have a driving licence too.
Greenotel: Housekeeper/ chambermaid
From 01-06-2015 to 30-09-2015
We are looking for a housekeeper-chambermaid in an excellent working environment, for hotel/room-cleaning and breakfast service. The period of work is from beginning of June to end of September. Working hours from 07:30 until 15:00 plus one evening per week.
For this job you need to be quick, willing and used to doing a perfect cleaning job. Essential is also to have a pleasant attitude towards our multinational guests. Knowledge of English and some German would be helpful. We offer a room, which has to be shared with another employee, 2 meals, insurance.
Agnanti Bar Restaurant: Pastry Sous Chef
From 01-05-2015 to 01-10-2015
The Pastry Sous Chef is responsible for the overall Culinary Operations of the restaurant. He/ She is to ensure there is a healthy work environment and there are positive employee relations throughout the kitchens and other relevant areas. He/She is responsible for the training and professional development of all kitchen staff. He/ She is to ensure that agreed quality, hygiene and other standards are kept or surpassed at all times, by himself/ herself and his subordinates. The Sous Chef needs to be cost conscious and quality orientated and has to have the ability to pass this on to his/ her subordinates.
The position will require the following core competencies:
- Delighting our Clients: to have the awareness and sensitivity to the concept of luxury and quality
- Working together as Colleague: Inspires co-operation and commitment
- Promoting a Climate of Enthusiasm: to have energy and drive as well as communicating clearly and persuasively
- Being the Best: To be Achievement orientated and to have positive impact and influence
- Delivering Shareholder Value: Clearly understands effective operating of a hotel and continuously seeks new opportunities
- Playing by the Rules: To operate ethically
- Acting with Responsibility: Acting with Responsibility as well as establishing accountability for self and others
- Other responsibilities include scheduling, ordering, training new associates
- Must be current with food trends and ServSafe certified. This position will report to the Executive Chef.
- The Sous Chef must have a good level of food & beverage knowledge and be able to deputize for the Head Chef
- You will be required to ensure that all menu dishes are prepared with attention to detail and to the highest standard.
- You must have experience in a similar environment for at least 3 - 5 years.
- Good knowledge of cooking techniques, knife skills, attention to detail, quality oriented and very consistent
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards
- You will have a good leadership skills, manage and train the kitchen brigade effectively to ensure a well-organised and motivated team.
- The ability to work a variety of shifts and long hours.
- Give impeccable service at all times.
- A good level of spoken and written English
Please send (Attention to Mr. Stamatakis Nikolas):
- CV & Reference Letter
- Motivation Letter
Be the first to get news and special offers!