If you are interested to find a job in Santorini, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Santorini and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Santorini? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Santorini (6)
Caldera Massages Studio: Massage Therapists
From 15-04-2015 to 15-10-2015
Caldera Massages Studio in Oia village, Santorini, is looking for massage therapists with experience for summer season 2015. Period: April to October, salary: 900 euros, accommodation provided. Requests: fluent or very good level of English, similar experience in spa/massages centers. Please send application (do not call) with CV and photo.
Hotel Matina: Reservations Agent/Manager
From 03-02-2015 to 30-09-2017
We are looking for a dynamic, talented and experienced individual who is willing to learn and build up a successful career in hospitality to join our Reservations Department.
The Reservations Agent role has the following responsibilities:
- Respond to communication from guests, travel agents and other networks
- Processes reservations by telephone and email correspondence
- Update room availability, prices through all systems (OTAs Extranets)
- Handles daily correspondence and responds to inquires as needed
- Maintains guest database management with full contact details
- Makes sure reservation filing is kept up to date
- Follow-up on guest availability requests
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2 years minimum work experience in a similar position
- Experience in OTA Extranets (Booking, etc) and Hotel Operating Systems, Fidelio preferred
- Experienced with Front Office programs (Fidelio preferred)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, etc)
- Solid communication and written and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and written command of English & Greek language
- Knowledge of an additional foreign language will be considered an asset
- Excellent communications and customer care skills
- Teamwork spirit and Strong sense of responsibility
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset.
Aeolos Studios & Suites: Front office receptionist
From 01-04-2015 to 15-10-2015
We are looking for a front office receptionist for summer 2015.
- Degree in tourism and hospitality
- Previous experience in similar positions in Santorini
- Excellent communication with hotel guests
- Fluent English and Greek
- Basic Computer knowledge
Oia Castle Hotel: Housekeeping
From 15-04-2015 to 31-10-2015
We are pleased to introduce a job opening for housekeeping for the Oia Castle Luxury Suites in Oia Santorini. Working period April until end October 2015. Salary, accommodation and bonus are provided.
Requirements: EU citizen, energetic, previous experience in hotel cleaning, good command of spoken English. Only applications with CV and recent photo will be considered.
HIS travel agency: Swedish speaking representative
From 01-04-2015 to 31-10-2015
Travel agency Hellenic Island Services in Santorini Greece is looking to hire Swedish speaking Representative (Rep) for employment in Santorini. Knowledge of Swedish and English language is necessary as well as driver's license (car or motorbike). Please send us your curriculum vitae.
Art Maisons: Hotel staff
From 10-04-2015 to 31-10-2015
We are looking for hotel staff for the following positions: receptionist, chambermaid, waiter, bellboy, chef. Good command of English and experience is required. Only candidates from EU and CV with recent photo are considered.
Be the first to get news and special offers!