If you are interested to find a job in Rethymno, check the following job advertisements. Does a job offer sound appealing to you? Then click the link "Send your application" and fill in the form. This form goes directly to the business owner. As we are not a job agency, we do not interfere between the job applicant and the job owner, you do all the conversation yourselves. This service is completely free, feel welcome to use it.
You have a business in Rethymno and need staff? You can add your job offer for free. You are requested to be as precise as possible in the description of the job requirements. For security reasons, your offer will be published after being reviewed by our editing department.
Didn’t find a job of your interest in Rethymno? Check for other Jobs in Greece.
Job offers in Rethymno (3)
Think Greek: Seller
From 01-04-2015 to 31-10-2015
Tourist shop (clothes, souvenirs, beach stuff) in Adelianos Kampos (5 km east of Rethymno) is looking for experienced seller for the period April-October. Good knowledge of English is needed and one more language, such as Russian or German or French.
Pegasus Resort: Cook/chef
From 15-04-2015 to 03-11-2015
We are looking for a person to prepare breakfast and cook dinner for our guests. Greek cuisine for maximum 16 -20 people. Work daily. Our place and the area is very beautiful and quiet.
Dive Together: Front Desk Administrative Assistant
From 20-04-2015 to 31-10-2015
We are looking for a Front Desk Administrative Assistant. Administration and customer contact at a 5-star Scuba Diving School on the south coast of Crete. Work in a well organised team on a paradise location!
Dive2gether is a family company which was started 12 years ago in the sunny village of Plakias, Crete, Greece. Our diving and snorkelling guests are international, although the largest part of our guests is either German or Dutch-speaking and our company language is English.
We are looking for some more talents to complete our team for the season 2015 on Crete. The front desk administrative assistant position will start at the end of April 2015 and will be for 6 months. If after this first period both parties are satisfied, an extension might be available.
- Planning and organisation of daily and weekly activities
- Administration of daily activities
- Daily financial administration, including receiving payments
- Placing and administering holiday bookings for our guests
- Written communication with guests in English plus either German or Dutch
- Answering the phone, welcoming guests and first contact with customers
- Assisting and supporting the management in organisational and administrative tasks
- Coordination and preparation of daily meetings
- Sales of diving activities and equipment
- Bachelor degree or higher in an administrative field (or similar)
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and POS)
- Fluent (spoken and written) in English and either German or Dutch
- Team-player and structured working attitude (organisational talent)
- Administrative work experience
- Sales work experience is a plus
- Experience with CRM and POS software is a plus
- Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work in an international setting
- Interested in diving
Are you interested?
Please apply now by sending us the following documents: Motivation letter, CV, recent photo and References.
As our company language is English, please send your application for the position of front desk administrative assistant (including all the above documents) in English.
Be the first to get news and special offers!